We are so excited to have you for your first hola house experience! We don’t take meeting new people lightly and we hope this is the start of a beautiful friendship!
Here are a few notable tips to plan for a positive experience:
- Give yourself plenty of time for parking. While we do have some designated parking in our building’s parking garage, you may opt for street parking which is available all around us.
- Be hydrated and bring a water bottle for refills. We have filtered water tapped right into our studio to ensure everyone has plenty of water during and after class. JUST water is availalbe for purchase as well.
- We have mats free to use in the studio. If you prefer to bring your own, that works great too!
- We are big on getting to know one another. At the beginning of every class, we share our names and sometimes take some time to share how we are feeling or what's going on in our lives.
- Your instructor will let you know which equipment is needed for class before we begin. Please be at least 5 minutes early to settle in and prepare.
- Turn your cell phone on silent and store it away. We are a screen-free environment
- Please share with the instructor any concerns you might have about certain movements, injuries you are navigating, or if you are new to specific equipment. Our class sizes are small so that we can make sure everyone has a successful and productive workout.
- Have fun! Yep, fitness and wellness can actually be a total blast!